Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: butterfly brocade shoes too big

  1. #1
    Inactive Member margersk8's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Did anyone else have a problem with the left shoe falling off? I feel like a whiner but everything has had a problem within the last 3 weeks. I am afraid there is going to be a note to not sell to me because I always complain but it seems to me the shoes should stay on the feet. Thanks for listening.

  2. #2
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    I have a problem with both shoes from this outfit on my dolls.

  3. #3
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Our left shoe falls off too!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •